Powerflex 70 speed control

That's got to be the clumsiest spam link I've seen in a while.

'Sirtik' set his location flag to Denmark. I've never heard of a town called Callas. And his website has advertisements in Italian.

Either way: Bad spammer, no biscuit.

Last edited:
As Lancie has said, if you have the ethernet option available, you can setup/config a "truth table" to make it go.
Recently did a 700 series to get all my speed options.

Okay, I see. I have set the VFD up to run in normal start for for the first speed that I needed, and by me applying a digital input to DI4 the drive now ramps up to the Hi speed that I set it for. Once the operator switches the Digital input off of DI4, the speed then ramps back down to the normal running speed. So I only had to us one preset for achieving two speeds out of the VFD. Thanks a million guys! Now I almost completely see how they use VFD's and switches for Roller coasters.