problem for mp370

necyil

Hello All,

I need urgent help.Operator panel MP370 is defetc.Not running.Program is on Flash eprom. May i load this program to my pc and run with winncc felex run time?Pls help me.

necyil

If you have a copy of the project and WinCCFlex Runtime installed you can run the project on your PC. Navigate: Start, All Programs, Simatic, WinCC Flexible 2005 Runtime, WinCC Flexible 2005 Runtime. You will be promted for a project to run.

You will need an online connection for the configured communication partners (PLCs).

Hope this helps,

Nick

Many Thanks Nick,

I haave not copy of program.Just program on the flash eprom which is attached Mp370.Is it possible i open that program with wincc flex?

I'm not sure what data will be on your compact flash. It is posible to backup the HMI to a compact flash but, as far as I know, only so that it can be restored to a new HMI. Your best bet is to get hold of a copy of the original project from the people that programmed it in the first place.

Nick