problem importing PPS file into pmconfig, throws a GPF every time

Dravik

First the background, we have a number of Panelmate 4000 HMIs still in use. We don't have any spares(heh, go figure right?) and one just joined the cold dark. There is a copy of the pps file for this unit, but everytime we try to load it into the Panelmate Config Software it throws up a general protection fault and dies.

Using version 4.10e7 of the config software, and this is on a WinXP machine.

Any ideas?

Lesson learned, Take my own backups of everything, ESP things I've been told/shown the backups for.
Never know when someone will decide to tidy up the HMI files and renames all the .pcX files to .pps to match the other ones :p

Similar Topics

The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom