problem with least count

pullareddy

In simatic manager

If we are in online in function block value is showing in duble float point something like 1256.3

But same address in vat table it is showing 1258 or 1254

Why the value is varying from FB to VAR

Due to this reson we are unable to mesure actual value of tank levels

Program in lader logic and using mltiplcation block for caliculation and input is two wire 4 to 20 mA

Hello pullareddy;

How is the register setup in the VAT table? What data type?
It appears it is used as a INT variable, which is signed integer, no decimals. If it is the case, Try REAL data type (IEE floating point format value).
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

RSLogix 5000 V24 1756-L72 Trying to figure out the best way to solve this problem. TCF = e ˄ 1100(1/298 - 1/T) Where T = °C + 273.15 TCF...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom