Programing FX0N-24MR-ES PLC

jguas

Hi guys,
I'm new to mitsubishi PLC`s programming. I feel that here are some tricks in programming that I can`t discover yet.

So, If somebody could help me with this I will appreciate so much.

How to get out from state "prog-e" in this kind of PLC?
After downloading a short program to PLC the LED "prog-e" begins flash and after that I can not download more programms to PLC and also read the first programm I've put in it.

Does have MELSEC FX0N-24MR-ES a bididirectional 32 bits counter? How to set the counter direction UP or Down?

Have a funny day guys and thankyou for any help.
jguas

The prog-e led flashing means there is an error in your program.
A number code will be there for you to find and then look in 'help' to find which error you made.

There are bi-directional counters and you make them count up or down by turning on and off a special internal relay - you need the manual for your model of cpu.