Pv 300

zaskew

I have a PV 300 that screen went out. I purchase a new one. Is it possible to install it to the PLC and use a memory card?

I would type the brand name and cat. number into google. That way you can download the info and refer back to it when needed as there is a lot more to it than just installing a memory card.

Is it the little PV300 Micro or the full size (tall with keypad)? If the latter, there is a PCMCIA slot you can use for program transfers. That would require that you have a copy of the *.pva file on a card or a way to put in on a card that is acceptable for that slot.