pv+ in spanish

bubbleship

Do I need to buy more software to program a panel view + in Spanish. I have Rsview studio now.

Last edited:
As long as the system you are using can create the necessary Spanish characters and your time/date settings match the country the PV+ will be installed in, then I believe you are good to go.

Rick

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have created a program in Panelview plus 7(English). This machine is going to Mexico So I have to convert the whole thing to Spanish...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was sent an incredible Xmas lighting display but cannot find the link because the website is in Spanish. If any of our Spanish speaking...
Replies
Views
Hi Do you know if there is a Spanish version of the DVD course: A Guide to Understanding PLCs? Or an English version with Spanish subtitles...
Replies
Views
Being all my coworkers speak spanish,,and a good majority of them its their sole language,,i thought it would be a good idea to see if there were...
Replies
Views
Hello I am asking if someone knows if are in the web a Siemens S5 Programing Software English or Spanish version, for download free. Regards...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom