Quickpanel HMI

Elec

Dear colleagues, hello to everybody!
I have a problem with Quickpanel IC754VBI06SFD-GF
Proficy Machine Edition Runtime 6.5
QuickPanel View V2.00
Windows CE. NET v5.00
I used PME6.0 and 7.0 with same effect: "there was problem copying the temporary project. Consequently the temporary project can not be opened"
Any ideas what can be wrong from my side?
I'm newbie with PME, but IP is the proper one, ping is passing.

Thank you in advance

Hi there, I am not familiar with this product. But since it is Sunday afternoon here in Asia, it may be some time before others read your post, so I try to help by suggesting that you make sure you are starting this software with Windows administrator rights (elevated mode). Some Windowds application do not copy required files when using the computer with normal user credentials. Good luck!

Thanks for reply
I'm trying to upload configuration. Type of new opened project is matching to HMI 100%

It could be that the project in the Quick Panel was created with a newer version of Proficy than you're using. It could be that the person who downloaded the project to the QP only downloaded the runtime and did not include the full set of files.