Reading Ethernet IP from a CLX from a Non-CLX

You need to launch the Virtual Network Editor and add a separate network that is dedicated to your physical network card, and one for your WiFi card. By default it is set to "auto-bridging" which can be annoying as you never know which one it is going to bridge to.

Then under VM Settings you select the appropriate network when you want it to use physical or WiFi.

This link shows how to get to the Virtual Network Editor even in the free VMWare Player.

http://www.doublecloud.org/2013/03/how-to-use-the-missing-virtual-network-editor-in-vmware-player/

Similar Topics

Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that requires a CISCO network switches by government regulation. We are using a IE-4000-8GT4G-E industrial network switch. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I want to read out Ethernet Module Status of Remote Rack 0 and 1 via my Main Rack. So that i can monitor COM status of my remote racks...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to use a ControlLogix PLC to read from a Micrologix 1100 PLC via messaging. I've setup this before at in my office and worked...
Replies
Views
I am communicating with AB PLC through Ether net and able to read the N words. Want to read B as words but not able to read them as words. Able to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom