Rehosting Rslogix activation but activation not shown at FT activation manager

I have this error message. Anyway, thanks a lot guys.

Live chat is not working. I already signed in but these (see attached) appears.

evmoveerror.jpg accessrightvalidated.jpg error.jpg

Leonunez, so we can see some sort of license, but l would have thought we would see RSlogix 500/5000/linx. Normally you would use a floppy disk that is a Master Disc and transfer the licenses from C drive to the floppy then copy these licenses back to your new laptop/computer. Do you have a Floppy drive available? plug it in and see if you can copy to a floppy disc, or try a Virtual Floppy.

Leonunez, so we can see some sort of license, but l would have thought we would see RSlogix 500/5000/linx. Normally you would use a floppy disk that is a Master Disc and transfer the licenses from C drive to the floppy then copy these licenses back to your new laptop/computer. Do you have a Floppy drive available? plug it in and see if you can copy to a floppy disc, or try a Virtual Floppy.

I would like to transfer it to a server pc connected to our network, is that ok?

yes move before format,
duckman is correct in that your .Lic file is an older Emove but you must have a drive connected to move file to before they will show up. The older Activation files will work on versions upto 19. Ver.20 and higher will require you to use FT Activation Manager. Also to move activation to a jump drive requires Evmovecf. It was free download see Attachment.

If you go to Rockwell website under Support you will see a link for Get Support Now. Click that, when page opens there will be a tab labeled Live Chat. You can upgrade your older License file by request if you qualify for Upgrade.

I want to transfer it to a server connected to our network, is it ok? what should I use, EvmoveW or EvMoveCF?

I have never moved licenses apart from going onto floppy or a Virtual Floppy. Try EvmoveCF and see if it can see any other drives, if so click OK but just make a note of where it is going, but my preference would be to put it onto a floppy, but it may not go onto it if it is not a Master Disc floppy

I have never moved licenses apart from going onto floppy or a Virtual Floppy. Try EvmoveCF and see if it can see any other drives, if so click OK but just make a note of where it is going, but my preference would be to put it onto a floppy, but it may not go onto it if it is not a Master Disc floppy

I'm fairly certain that you can only move a license to a master disk. You can't simply move it to an empty disk or folder.

I am fairly certain you can transfer the old activations to a USB stick or network location and transfer back. This is how I replaced some old computers in my plant. I did'nt have much choice as the new computers don't have a floppy drive. Actually I used an external hard drive formated as a local drive. Maby it makes a difference. Not sure.