Request for the information on Profibus Masters

chandra010

Hello All,I am very new to profibus protocol. Right now for my task, i am using Sycon configurator, Softing Profibus configurator and Seimens PLC. Can any one please tell me 1. Is Sycon is class1 or class 2 master.(I am using external card in my PC)2. Is Softing profibus configurator is class 1 or class 2 master(Using Dongle & profi USB)Thanks,J. Chandra

Similar Topics

Sorry for the title it was the only way i could think to write what i wanted. I am asking the general audience here some questions. Right now i...
Replies
Views
Requested Sir, I am doing my Final year Engineering. I am doing a project using Telemecanique TSX 2A type of PLC. In our...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope you're all doing well. I am a complete newbie with a program sent by the manufacturer. I want to use it on a different plc, as...
Replies
Views
I know it is fairly simple to post a screenshot, but many of us have large screens, so perhaps y'all could take the time to trim those screenshots...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom