resetting ET200

panthripu

hi
in our automations system we are scanning/checking the temperautre of a liquid with thermocouples .These t/c are connected to a PC based automation throught siemens ET200.Now what happens when some of the thermocouple get damaged the ET200 card shows SF fault.When we change the t/c with new one still this fault dont reset. we have to either reset by switching off the supply to ET 200 or resetting the PC.But in running system we can not do either of this option.How can i get rid of it?

Similar Topics

Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently installed 2 1783-NATR devices into two of our machines. The machines are pretty much identical, both having 1769- L24ER-QFC1B...
Replies
Views
How is it going y'all? So We have had a pesky problem with an EH 300 flow meter. We are using EIP to reset the totalizer, and for some reason the...
Replies
Views
MELSEQ "intelligent modules" configuration, programmatically resetting the CPU Hello. This is for the Mitsubishi experts, and thanks in advance...
Replies
Views
Hi all, is there an easy way to reset a user defined shift register to 0? i have a data type containing 8 bools for an array of 10 and would like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom