Rockwell CompactLogix 5380 Vs Zebra ZT411 Ethernet IP Communication

Hasitha

Hi All,

I have a requirement of communicating my 5380 CPU with Zebra ZT411 Printer. Is there any one who did this before ? Do we need to have special licenses for Zebra printer or simply Rockwell EDS file will the job?:oops:

Have you tried entering the search terms zebra and printer into the [Search the forum using Google] text box above?

Similar Topics

Good Evening, I'm loading a recipe into a Rockwell ControlLogix or CompactLogix CPU via Excel, this is all working fine. Is there anyway I can...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Getting ready for a project using the Cognex Dataman 262QL and interfacing with a CompactLogix 1769-L33ER processor. How...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know why CompactLogix L4x Series are not supported with Rockwell's new Studio 5000 Software? My understanding was that RsLogix 5000...
Replies
Views
Last week I drew a drawing to a client base on an old project in my company using the same compactlogix PLC. I asked buddy here, people said...
Replies
Views
I nned to have an exemple for explicit messaging, initiate from the CJ2M to a Logix processor, not using the SLC mapping??? The SLC is limited to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom