rslinx trouble shooting

mattswatosh

I'm needing some help with a project that I'm finishing up. I have just replaced an older versaview 1500p with a new solid state hard drive 1500p. I have loaded all of the Rockwell software and loaded the project into the run time folder. When I go online with the project all of my buttons have errors. I opened rslinx and I'm not finding any devices under my AB_ETHIP-1 Ethernet tab. I have also gone into my C: prompt to ping IP address like the plc or drives and nothing all packets failed. Any ideas?

Have you looked at your properties for your local adapter and verified you are on the same subnet as the devices? Usually the first thing to verify if you know all your devices have valid IP addresses.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been experiencing some problems with one of our PLC Programing Terminal. We recently installed a CLX Gateway for use with our DH...
Replies
Views
So the laptop I was using to troubleshoot our system was on the way out and now I have all the software installed on a newer machine. Moved my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using RSlinx ver 2.20.1 but I'm having trouble with it. When I open it I click on the choose driver (I'm using DF1 to communicate with a...
Replies
Views
Dear sir, Currently i am working with a new modification job which using allen bradley cpu slc 500 type 1747 - L40C. When i started up the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom