RSLogix 5 v7.x software download

Kataeb

Kindly, I am looking for the RSLogix 5 v7.x software, to download it.
I just need it to upload an old PLC-5 and then migrate the control.
I could not get this very old version from the Rockwell website.
Any other ideas will be really helpful.
Thank you

i thought RSlogix 5 don't need to match firmware to software so even the latest version should be able to interface with very old PLC 5.

If you don't have the software it's probably not worth it to buy it, instead, hire someone with the software to upload it or ask the local distributor if they are willing to do it as a favor.

It would be cheaper to hire an integrator to come out, connect to the PLC, and generate a printout than to buy the software. If you can even get a license...

You can purchase a legacy license for RSL5, but the last price I saw was $4,500.

Call someone with the software to get the program, save a copy and run it through the migration program for you. A few hundred at most compared to $4500

Also, I hope you have the schematic as the upload will not have any descriptions for the IO, bits, timers, integers, counters, registers, etc. and at least adding the IO descriptions does help kludge through a program.