RsLogixs 500 emulater

Moro9797

Hi all
when i try to download the test code to emulate , this message appear
Server busy
This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy, choose Switch to activate the busy program and correct the problem ) , i had run all 3 program as administrator with new copy of win7

Thanks

I see that sometimes when RSLinx is not running and RSLogix has a hard time starting it from the comms menu. Starting RSLinx from the windows start menu usually solved it. Is RSLinx already running when you see this?

Similar Topics

Can anybody give me a price range for the RSLogix 5000? I don't seem to be able to find the price. I need a ballpark figure to present to my...
Replies
Views
Hellow I am looking for an example of the Tag configuration or UDT to communicate ControlLogix via DeviceNet to a Mitsubishi FR-E-700 series...
Replies
Views
Good day: I am wondering if anyone has experience with the Kinetix 5500 S33 Fault. I have 3 drives in a group set as follows: 2198-H025-ERS2...
Replies
Views
I recently did a program conversion from logix 500 to studio 5000 and when machine runs it depends on two ton instructions to keep the machine in...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom