RSnetWorx Activation w/o a floppy drive

flux

Hi,

How do I activate RSNetWorx(ControlNet, DeviceNet, EthernetIP) without a floppy drive. My activations are on a floppy drive and my laptop don't have a floppy.

Is possible to copy or image the diskette(if I manage to secure a floppy drive) and create a virtual floppy drive?

If I can't find a floppy drive, what are my options?

Thanks for your time.......

Another method you can use if you are on a network is to find a computer with a floppy and share it. Then from the target computer map the shared floppy to a drive letter - you need a letter for EVMOVE. Then as far as EVMOVE will be concerned its a local drive.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know where I can get activation from for RSNetworx MD version 4.12 as a download, as I need it for monday.
Replies
Views
I am getting random comm loss (error code 561 i think?) anyway i looked it up and its loss of comm to 2 modules on a controlnet network. The 2...
Replies
Views
The back story: We have one customer that has some equipment that uses DeviceNet that must remain in place. On those (5) DeviceNet networks they...
Replies
Views
Hello. If anybody has seen this before and could provide some clues I and some other people would be extremely grateful if you can share such...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Am currently working with AB studio 5000 v30 but am having problem communicating with a remote I/o module. I also discovered I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom