RSviev 32 error data log

Andro

Hello everyone,

I have error in RSViev32
"Unable to start Datalog Configuration Server - may be out of memory. (RC:455416)"
because off that I cannot log data, everything else works fine. Any idea for solving problem?

Thank you

Welcome to the Forum !

That error code brings up RA Knowledgebase Article 56846 (Access Level: TechConnect).

We don't republish RA Knowledgebase material here for copyright and commercial reasons, but the essential elements are to try deleting the Cache folder and the .CAC cache file in the TAGS folder, or resort to performing a reinstall of RSView 32.

thank you for answer, I don't have that authorization level, can you please send me that article in private message.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys I have a problem starting RSView Studio 3.20. Shortly, if I try to run the program, nothing happens. RSLogix 500/5000 and RSLinx work...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom