S & M Repeat Annual Meeting Notice

David_Emmerich

Lifetime Supporting Member
There will be an imprompto, unorganized ,spur - of - the - moment meeting of the S & M Company Wed. evening somewhere in the Milwalkee, Wi area...someone that is a local needs to pick a spot. Prior S & M members only, Please!!!!

270-535-9302

David:sick::confused:🤷🍻🍺

I was a member of the old S & M company, but I don't think I am able to drive 600 or 700 miles by Wednesday. Anyway, I hope hope everyone has a great time.

Dave I wasn't around for the original group. I do buy a mean round of cold drinks. Let me know when you are in Louisville.
I work in Clarkson (leitchfield area) 2 days a week.

Are all you guys who participated in the above US Senators? I am surprised - 25 pages and 373 posts. I bet you guys can generate fertilizer faster than Daves digester can digest it.

I cannot remember if that was as long or longer than Paula Stevens wire cutter series. Always wondered why we did not hear much more from her.

Dan Bentler

Not even close.

Themost.jpg