S5 analog

alex fraser

Can u help.

I have analog in 4-20ma signal on Input card trying to
duplicate signal coming in on analog out 4-20ma to drive output so that original signal no affected.

If you want duplicate analog signal 4-20 mA without using PLC you can use for exaple Phoenix Contact MINI MCR-SL-UI-2I-SP (signal duplicator for electrical isolation and doubling of analog signals, 4-way isolated). You may find more abot it at their www pages www.phoenixcontact.com in Online catalog. You may also buy product like this (or with similar functionality) from many other manufacturers.

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have 1793-IE4 (4)analog inputs modules in a 1794-ADN IOFlex DeviceNet Rack. I cannot find if I can I have access to individual channel...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom