S5 to s7 conversion, but the code is locked!!!

NB! Remove the zip extension only! It's a S5D file.

Looks as it is a clever guy that made this one. It was some tricks at the end as well - lacking BE. You will have to doble check the 6 last lines. It could be more hidden tricks.

Oh Yesss!!! it worked!!! I feel very stupid at this moment that I did not see your attachment :) so what is the procedure to open these locked files :?

Last edited:
There some tricks that I know and certainly some I don't.
You have seen the first one, a false BE. Here it also was a couple of jumps with no label and a 'hidden' BE at the end. It is also a trick to remove the segment indicators - then you will get a message that the segment is to long. If the segment indicator also is replaced by a 'fake' load command, then the hexcode will look ordinary, and be hard to trace (easier to trace NOP0 or NOP1). So the procedure will be; Search carefully through the code:book:.
Kalle

:) thanks L D
to be honest I do not know the CPU but I can let you know next week
you mean I should add another BE (65 00) at the end of the file, am I true?