S7-1200 1214C AC/DC/RLY Wiring diagram

blima

Hi,

I am using the internal 24Vdc to supply all of my inputs and outputs.

When I shunt L+ with 1L and 2L, all of my outputs go high! Why?

Also All the negatives sides of the inputs and outputs are connected to M. The outputs and inputs devices all together do not exceed the 400mA limit.

Do I have to use a separate DC supply for the outputs?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram that uses the internal power supply for all of the outputs and inputs? I have seen the system manual for S7-1200.

Thanks in advance,

Bruno

Solved my problem!

I inverted the positive with negative lead on the output devices: block of electropneumatic valves from Joucomatic.

Regards,
Bruno

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom