S7-200 password recovery

actually i think they returned manfacturing of their plc's back to germany because of something to do with competing in EU projects and that EU demand products ot be made in EU

I guess we will see... but I have a lot of 200's and 1200's that have manufacture sealed date of late 2014 and they are all made in China

All of my HMI's are still made in Germany

Similar Topics

Hi Sparkies, Is there any tool to guess a forgotten password in an S7-200 CPU?I tried so many clues to guess, but w/o a success. Many thanks Hagos
Replies
Views
Hello all friends, I have tried to upload the program stored in S7-200 PLC CPU226 but I received message to enter password in oder to allow me...
Replies
Views
I am having some problem with my Siemens S7 200 CN PLC. After Setting the PGPC interface I always get the "Type Password" message. It's seems like...
Replies
Views
I've got a different question pertaining to password protected plc. My sister company in Il,bought a used 1200 and want to download their program...
Replies
Views
Hi all, One of My team mate has enabled Protection of the PLC code & downloaded the PLC Code's without typing the password. Now the PLC is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom