S7-315-2DP 2AG10 (Compact series) Download

userxyz

Hi,

I have a S7-315-2DP (2AG10) plc with a 64K memory card.

When I download some blocks that are also in the CPU, simatic asks me if it may overwrite. I say yes.

But, what do I see, it doesn't overwrite the blocks. I download OB1, overwrite ?, I say yes, but doesn't overwrite, I have to delete blocks online to be able to download a new offline program in the CPU,

Any idea what could've happen ?

Last edited:
You can't overwrite the online files under certain circumstances when test functions are active. For example if you are viewing the file online (fairly obvious) or, (not quite so obvious), under certain circumstances when you are viewing tags in a VAT. To be certain turn off all monitoring.

Similar Topics

Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
Hi , Looking for some help. We have a 343-1 PN Lean Card & 315-2DP connected to an external system collecting data. After a recent shutdown...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Hi We were having a few power cuts and the CPU would not work. I had to reset the memory and he CPU would read from the memory card and start...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have never cross this kind of problem.. I have kind of working program on 315-2dp cpu. Program has been working nearly 20 years like this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom