SCADA and CJ1M

Intelyseeker

Hello everyone,
I am unable to get Citect SCADA to communicate with the OMRON CJ1M,i suppose have to use FINS gateway, but FINS gateway is giving a timeout error when it tries to connect to PLC. Is there any common way by which can get CITECT to work with OMRON CJ1M?? Am running the Citect Demo version.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi, We have project to monitor machine details in Zenon SCADA. For this we need to establish communication between Omron CJ1m-CPU11 and CPU12...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are trying to connect a SCADA-package to an Omron CJ1M CPU over ethernet (FINS Ethernet). There is some kind of connection between the...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone that can help me with getting and OMRON CJ1M PLC to communicate with Citect SCADA system using serial port? I am very new to this...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom