Schneider Concept 2.6 programming for momentum PLC

Fets1

Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550 Generator controller that communicates Modbus RTU. I am upgrading to a DynaGen TG410 Generator Controller, that also communicates Modbus RTU. Need to find existing registers that are in use and how to identify them in the program.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi..I am working on a project involving Momentum PLC 171CCC98030. I am doing its programming in Concept 2.6 SR7 (Demo Version) . I have following...
Replies
Views
I've got an old Modicon E984-265 processor that was programmed in Concept V2.2 SP2. I'm not sure I have the old software (still looking), but does...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently trying to do a simple reverse acting PID control of a pressure control valve in Schneider Concept however am having a few...
Replies
Views
I have a client with a piece of equipment that came in with a Modicon PLC. The OEM supplied a .PRJ file along with the equipment. Client has...
Replies
Views
Hi to all I am new one for schneider electric.I am using momentum processor for my project. I use concept v2.6XL with citech scada. I did program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom