Science Fiction becomes Science Fact, genetically engineered virus/battery

Sliver

"Scientists at MIT have developed a new, more environmentally friendly way to make lithium batteries. Their approach employs an unusual component: genetically engineered viruses.
These new batteries have the same energy capacity as other lithium batteries of the same size and show potential to develop even more powerful batteries."

FULL STORY HERE

Similar Topics

Has the thinking changed on the grounding of shields on analog instrumentation cables? A friend recently attended some company training on...
Replies
Views
I am not very experienced (2 yr) so this question is for people who know both what is going on with data science currently and have experience...
Replies
Views
This is my first attempt at RS-232 communication. I am trying to communicate with a Poly-science Chiller using a MicroLogix 1100. I am using the...
Replies
Views
The Phoenix Mars Lander will land tomorrow. The article below explains Delta's small contribution to the Controlled Descent System testing system...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I have one push button(non-latch momentary) and would like use it to trigger two function sequences with the short press for primary...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom