SCL 500 485 +1747-UIC cable number?

mordred

I was surprised when I found that we had an old SCL 500 in the plant here I tried communicating with it via a 1747-UIC and a straight RJ45 cable ended up using my desktop with a 1747-pic does any one know the cable for the SLC 500 to 502's df1 from a 1747-UIC? the processor is a 1747-L40A

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am new to this amazing world of PLC, well... I mean, in practice, since I already knew electronics, programming languages, IT, and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first post; I am new to PLC Controls stuff and English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance if something is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have a challenge that I'm struggling with and I can't help thinking there's a really easy solution. I want to move a series of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! Is there a document somewhere that states the difference between SCL in TIA portal versus SCL in classic Step7? I want to reuse some...
Replies
Views
Hi there, we have situation a compressor unit PLC faulted, the cause is unknown as it lost coms before it was taken offline by unknown reason...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom