Siemens Oold LOGO24 Backup help

usedplcs

HI,

We have an old Logo24 6ED1 052-1CC00-0BA5 which has a memory module in it and I have been asked to back this up.

If I copy the program from Module to logo when ever I remove the module it says no program.
How do I get a backup on PC "Logo!Soft Comfort V6.1.16)

Many Thanks

Hi,

As soon as I take the memory module out to connect the Logo cable I get the message no program. This happens even if I transfer from module to Logo?

I'm sure this mode for the memory module was selected in your case:

Protected program module (card)
A circuit program is protected when it is transferred from a
protected program module (card) to the LOGO!.
To execute this circuit program in LOGO!, the protected
program module (card) must remain inserted during RUN,
i.e. the circuit program stored on the program module
(card) can not be copied to other LOGO! devices.
Over and above that, a protected circuit program is write–
protected.

Many thanks for your time on this issue.

Well, if we can't back the module up then I will need to start from scratch as we can't afford not to have a backup. Will look into this when back in the office Monday.

Thank you again,