Siemens Problemes

jacokapp

For some unknow reason my siemens 315f-2 does not want to subtract or devide REAL values always return 0 as an answer???any idea why?

Is it posible to call OB36??its not posible to select it in CPU properties.Only OB35 can be selected.

Sounds like the result of the 'div' is considered as integer:

2/4 = 0,5 > integer => 0

One thing what you can do is to first multiply (if this is possible).

Example: the result needs to be in procentage (0-100%)
(axb) / c = (2x100) / 4 = 50

There is still a small rounding-error with this method. But even this rounding error can be avoided: e.g. 50,3% (real). But to correct this we need a closer look at your code.

Sounds a bit strange! Can you post the code concerned, it'll make it a bit easier to spot possible type errors, etc.

I don't have a manual available at the moment, but I believe OB35 is the only one available in a 315 CPU.