Siemens programming help

Jesper you are right, it is 15 pin you just jogged my memory this had some type of active components in it, powered by 24v, the original was quite large but the one we replaced it with was this

Attachments

• ADP-AUI-RJ45-1024x819.jpg
    ADP-AUI-RJ45-1024x819.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 4
The sios support is a really good resource for Siemens specific info. Their support ticketing system is also really good, I typically got a call or email in an hour without having to pay for any sort of tech support agreement.

Similar Topics

Hi all Expert, I need help to develop PLC code. I have 11 no. of process tank in each tank thier is some process operation e.g Heater...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am currently taking my final year project and working out in my ladder logic programming. I am finding some difficulties on...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, i am new on this forum, i need help in programming siemens s7 200 with micromaster 420 that is connected with motor. I know how to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having difficulty with a few things S5 related. 1) I cant seem to get my copy of STEP5 running. I've installed in (windows xp) but when I...
Replies
Views
a) the black button starts the display. red button stops the display b) when start 'moving row' sequence is displayed. each row of lamps is lit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom