Siemens S5

USSA

Dear Friends I am interesrted in learning Siemens S5 PLC Programming , can any body tell me where can I get software for this.
Thanks

Why would you guys want to learn the Old S5 stuff when S7 is pretty much the way to go ?

Would it not be more beneficial to learn the S7 stuff as you can always use the basis of that when and if you ever came across a old S5,s

Not sure about this "passing around the software" bit though!
IF this software is bootlegged I'm sure it is illegal. But if they want to take the consequences... It surely is very stupid to offer illegal software by providing your emailaddress. It is equivalent to telling the cops where and when you're planning to rob someone.

But if the supplier is a bonafide dealer, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this offering. The passing around bit surely IS illegal.

Regards,