Siemens support forum not working anymore?

plcnoob69

Hello,

Whenever I google some bug regarding simatic step7 or siemens PLCs, the first results are usually from siemens support website. But when I click on it, I am just taken to the homepage. What should I do about it?

The software group paid Google more than the support group and therefore their link is on top. At the bottom of the page. there is a link "WhistleBlowing". Give that a try.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys. Apologies for the long winded script but I want to give you the full script I imagine some of you guys have been in the same situation...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get information on Siemens PLC hardware product lifecycle support? i.e. How long a CPU etc. will be supported...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone,I was wondering if the siemens and Allen Bradley have some sort of remote support for their devices(PLC & HMI). We have some clients...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I have Siemens S5 controller.Now i want HMI which can support S5 controller.Old HMI is VT110 which is not available in market now. So...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have a siemens OP15 operator panel. I need to change the language. I had found the process and first of all I need to log on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom