Siemens TIAv14 Upload Issues

elons_nephew

Good Morning,

So I am working on teaching myself Siemens so please forgive me if this is a stupid question.
I am trying to monitor some logic online. In the project tree beside the logic I wish to monito the circle is blue and orange. Which usually means I just upload from the PLC and I can monitor live no problem.
But in this instance I upload from the PLC the circle goes green then as soon as I open the ladder logic it reverts back to blue and orange.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I can upload screenshots as well.

Not sure, could have to do with configured languages maybe.
If you use the compare offline/online, the dialog shall list up what kind of differences are found.

Anyway, I strongly recommend to work with the actual TIA project that was used to make the programs, not the uploaded version.
Strict backup and version control regime is alpha and omega.
Don't use the PLC as the backup storage.

Not sure, could have to do with configured languages maybe.
If you use the compare offline/online, the dialog shall list up what kind of differences are found.

Anyway, I strongly recommend to work with the actual TIA project that was used to make the programs, not the uploaded version.
Strict backup and version control regime is alpha and omega.
Don't use the PLC as the backup storage.

Thank you.
So I did the compare and could see where the online was different from the offline project.
And I got this error when trying to upload from the PLC. And again the ladder program went green until I tried to open it and then turned blue and orange and I could not monitor online.

conflicts.JPG