Single instruction to OR two arrays in RSLogix5000

Salman S.

Is there a single instruction or a simple way of OR'ing two arrays together? I want to avoid looping a bitwise OR, as it would require me to create unnecessary for loop routine.

e.g If I have a tag 'Array' with two elements and another tag 'Array2' with two elements, I want the resultant Array[0] or Array2[0] and Array[1] or Array2[1] to be saved in a destination array tag.

Obviously the above example is trivial enough to repeat the instruction but when there are 100+ elements, loop is the only practical option.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello; I am working for programing of a Fatek FBs-20MA PLC. I have a data in a single register (in given picture, its R0), to ADD the values of...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've been looking into sequencer blocks on RSLogix 500 and am planning to rewrite a sequence based program that I originally wrote in...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've been looking into sequencer blocks on RSLogix 500 and am planning to rewrite a sequence based program that I originally wrote in...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for how others do it. I need to start a 1 phase motor. I have always used a regular 3 phase Motor Protected Circuit Breaker and looped...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom