siwarex m - how much is 1/4 d ?

girevik

Hello,

i have a question about using siwarex m weight module in Step 7. According to the manual, it seems like I get a true value in bit "status.zero" (in siwarex DB) when the current weight is less than 1/4 d, but how much is 1/4 d - what is this, and is there any way to change this value?

thanks!

still have not figured out the clear answer, so if anyone would explain what does "1/4 d zero" mean, this would be great..

thanks

Just a wild guess....

I don't about "status.zero" but....

I would imagine a 1/4d zero status bit would =1 after a "set to zero" command to the module and stay on until this wasn't true anymore.

Check the state of this bit against the state of the ->0<- LED on the front of the module

Last edited:
thanks for your reply, krk...

it looks like you are right, this bit is activated after the "set to zero" command.

so thanks again..

i just was mistakely thinking that it probably stay true everytime the current weight is less than certain value i.e. current weight is near zero (without set to zero command).

thanks