SLC 5/04 and daylight savings time

It downloaded fine.

This code relies on Bit S:53 which is only available in higher end processors.

But aside from that I don't understand rung 000.
It seems like it will pulse once per scan, not once per second.
The N7:11 bit is 0 does it ever change?

Well spotted. Actually I cut the file concerned from an STI file in a much larger project running at 200msec and the S_1SecSP = 5.

The 1 sec pulse was used elsewhere in the project, but not in this routine..maybe I should have cut it out.

Yes S:53 is only available in the later Series processors, but the RTC in the MicroLogix processors has a DOW value too.

Similar Topics

Hello I have a problem with configuration the Flex I/O profibus module. I have a PLC SLC 505, Profibus scaner on PLC Rack [SST-PFB-SLC] -...
Replies
Views
Howdy everyone, My company has a few machines running on SLC500 based PLC, and everytime it makes a part we count up on the counter which gets...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom