software revsions

shkoko2000

hello all,
i have this software versions and this pics from allen bradly site (compatibility operating system) but the problem is that as an example rslinx classic 2.54 is not compatible with win. xp sp2 (as in the pic) and it operates at my computer at this windows how this happens and allen bradly site says it is not compatible... so how can i choose the proper operating system

rslinx classic comp.jpg rslogix5000 comp..jpg rsview32.jpg legend.jpg

What operating system do you have??

I am using Win 7 Pro and have no issues with RSlinx v3.70, RSLogix 500, 5000, Studio 5000 and FactoryTalk View ME 7.0. That is about all I can tell you.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , It has been decades since I have done anything with Siemens . What is the Siemens name of their Servo Product Line and what...
Replies
Views
I'm using the Siemens PRONETA software to do some IO testing currently. I love the simplicity and fast testing capability. Does anyone know about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am an Industrial Electrician, and deal with a little bit of everything including PLC troubleshooting and programming. When I started...
Replies
Views
HelloI need software to download the program from PLC EH-A28DRP from an old machine whose manufacturer does not exist. It may be Ladder Editor for...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom