STeps in STL Jump Label JL

userxyz

I've tried JL instead of a lot of JCN instructions. JCN to labels is a dangerous way of stepping.
So I tried JL, and it works, but, the only problem I have is...

When starting up new written code, then we allways need a step/step program. In an other post of me you can see how this was done.

When I make a step in my way, see second peece of code please, then I only run 1 cycle in my program (FC5). That's not good, when a step is demanded, then the step must do the actions, + check if the actions are done and then standstill in the next step. How can I solve this when using the JL instruction ?

Code:
	L	 MB	 5					//Load jump destination number into ACCU 1-L-L.
	  JL	NSTP   
	  JU	INIT   
	  JU	ST_1   
	  JU	ST_2  
	  JU	ST_3   
	  JU	ST_4  
	  JU	ST_5   
	  JU	ST_6   
NSTP: L	 0
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

INIT: L	 0
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

ST_1: L	 1
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

ST_2: L	 2
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

ST_3: CALL  "Parallel"
	  L	 3
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

ST_4: CALL  "Parallel"
	  A	 BR
	  L	 4
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

ST_5: L	 5
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

ST_6: L	 6
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE	

L	 7
	  T	 MW	10
	  BE

Code:
 A	 I	  0.0				  // stepper
	   L	 S5T#1S
	   SD	T	  1

A	 T	  1
	   FP	M	100.0
	   JCN   END
	   CALL  FC	 5
END:   NOP   0

I don't see where you are writing to MB5, but maybe you intend to use MW10. Anyway, if you need to pause on a step, then simply do not increment MB5. When the logic is excuted, it will jump to the marker matching MB5, and will continue to do so until you change it.