Telmecanique PLC TSX-17 - Problem....

darshan

Hi all,

(Telmecanique PLC TSX-17 )
HEC-FX417-Schinider's 9-pin end was connected to IO extension port of PCL by mistake. The HEC was off and suddenly the plant got shutdown. PCL reads "MD".
No other indications appearing even after switching ON/OFF several times. Can any one pl guide what is "MD"? Is it possible to get PLC back into operation ? How? Is it possible that the memory got crashed ? Where I can get the software for this PLC if sw is crashed ?

The EPROM is PL-74V20. How to recover program from this?
No catalogue is available & where can I get a detailed catalogue ?

Can anybody provide the cable & connection details Pl.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, fellow PLC enthusiasts, I’m a newbie in PLC and am currently on a project that involves connecting an Omron CP1E (CP1W-CIF11) PLC to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to connect the Factorytalkview ME with rslogix500 to see the live response of HMI buttons in Rslogix500 ladder code . I am using PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a cell with a compact guardlogix as the plc and I have three hmi's and two vfd's on this cell. I been experiencing momentary comms faults...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope you doing well I am looking for SIEMENS PLCSIM equivalent in GE FANUC PLC, RX3i PLC thank you
Replies
Views
Hai, I'm working on Allen Bradely PLC RS Logix 5000 V20 i tried to communicate modbus communication with AB plc and RS 232 to Ethernet converter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom