Terminal Block Cross Over Sorta

Tim Ganz

In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost identical cross over to Phoenix Contact or Wago? I heard at one time that Wago or someone else makes these for AB anyway.

Any insight or part numbers would be helpful.

As far as I know a lot of AB terminals are made by Weidmuller. I haven't wrestled with it for a while, but in the past I didn't like Weidmuller's web catalog. I'd recommend finding the distributor and tasking them with cross-referencing your 1492s. You should end up paying less.

Their label printers are basically the same with the same media too.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm trying to find a DIN mountable terminal block with an LED/indicator light that will light when the block has power. The...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if the front face of the terminal block can be removed for ease of connecting the wires? I'm referring to the screws circled in...
Replies
Views
I'm having a hard time finding the manufacturer of the terminal blocks shown in the picture below. They're very similar to the AB 1492-CA...
Replies
Views
Which Style to you expect to see on a drawing? Which style to you prefer? Keep in mind this being used on very large projects Style 1 Style 2
Replies
Views
I can't seem to find the info I need. I am trying to go from the MR-J2 to the MR-J3 And I have to use this terminal block but I can't find any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom