Tia portal hmi graphics

stu

Hi guys
I after a bit of advice on Tia portal graphics, I would like to add a conveyor belt graphic to a hmi and the conveyor in the basic graphics library has a motor attached to it , how can I get some more conveyors to choose from
Thanks stu

it's great that there are built in graphics, but they are a bit dated. Fortunately, you can load your own.

1) If you want the best graphics, you should hire an artist
2) If you want better than default graphics, you can search up all the clip art libraries on the web and buy what you need.

Hi thanks
I have managed to edit the conveyor graphic in paint and put it back into the project graphics
Stu

being your own artist is even better! I'm rarely brave enough for that; I know my limits, haha