Tia- portal V15.0 AND- gate problem

I had a Portal issue like that where I was cycling a bit every cycle due to a database conflict, but too quick to update the PC. Have you tried trending that other & input?

I had a Portal issue like that where I was cycling a bit every cycle due to a database conflict, but too quick to update the PC. Have you tried trending that other & input?

When I set other & input on, output is really set "on" state.
If this other input is only on state "1", &-gate is visually green, but output is at state "0"...

Could be a glitch. Did you try running the "Totally Integrated Automation Updater" to search for software updates?

FYI - V15.1 will work with a V15 license.

https://support.industry.siemens.co...and-wincc-v15-1-trial-download?dti=0&lc=en-WW

Yes.. It was some kind of a glitch. 🍻

Automation updater is not willing to connect to server, even with firewall disabled. I guess it's because of Win7 and Tia- combination.

But I downloaded update for Tia V15, upd4.
That helped.. =) Now everything looks normal again.

Customer does not want to upgrade to V15.1, that's why I was using V15.

Thanks for all!!! :D