Time and Date stamp in WinCC

Hi there,

Does anybody know what kind of datatype I should use in WinCC for inputting and outputting time and date values. For the date part I use an Active-X.
I need to transfer that data to an SQL server which needs the datatype Time/date stamp.
Or is there another way that my SQL server recognises my data.

Thanks

Seppoalanen,

Some explanation of wath I'm trying to do.

I'm using WinCC (rel.6.0) to transfer data form WinCC to a SQL Server 2000 on a different computer over the network.
Some data can be inputted by an operator and other data is comming out of a PLC (Siemens S7-300).
We are producing Bales, the operators need to input the start date/time of the making of the bale and when the bale is finished they need to give in the end date/time.
WinCC doesn't support date/time stamps. So I send numeric data,which represents date/time, into a SQL and he needs to recognises it as date/time stamp.

Rudi