Time to INT conversion Codesys Ladder Logic

DCollis

Hello,

I am having some trouble converting my Elapsed Time from TIME data type to INT data type so that I can display it on my HMI. While I can do this with structured text, I can't seem to figure it out in ladder logic. I have tried both the Move and Conversion function to do this. Any insight would be awesome!

Screenshot (18).jpg

UDINT gives the same error for some reason. I think I'm using the functions wrong somehow even though they seem quite straightforward.

Thanks! I was able to get it by creating my own TO_INT conversion function block with the "Box" function instead of the pre-existing conversion function.

Similar Topics

Im trying to use a MSG instruction to get the serial numbers of all addon cards and display the serials on a HMI interface. I have the logic done...
Replies
Views
Long time viewer, first time poster. First I want to start, yes I know, PLC-2 and PLC-5 do not belong in manufacturing plants anymore, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm taking in two 16 bit ints from the field via modbus, one low order and one high order to combine into their proper 32-bit form. I've...
Replies
Views
I have a Controllogix program that the programmer used modbus to send scale data to the PLC. We recently replaced a piece of equipment on this and...
Replies
Views
I have been working on an existing project for some time now and restructured the whole program into POUs instead of a singular main. Everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom