Timer off program

mommy_prince

I'm just learning PLCs and my teacher wants us to write a program for a single solenoid pneumatic valve that will extend when a button is pressed, stay on, then when the stop button is pressed it will count to five then retract. I wrote the program with an interlock start stop rung and can not figure out how to delay the retraction. He will not let us use the Limit Switch. HELP

Go ahead and post the code you have so far... And we can show you how to modify it to do what you need.

I don't know If this can help...

ON OUT
--||---------------(L)--

OFF TON
--||-------------[5sec]-

TON.Done OUT
--||---------------(U)--

Similar Topics

I want to replace a Grasslin timer with something that Communicates via EtherNet/IP™ I keep getting schedule changes that force me to go out and...
Replies
Views
So I'm assuming this is a rounding issue somewhere, but I don't know for sure so I figured someone else would. Made an AOI that just gives me a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. i am needing to add a 7-day on/off control using a c-more ea9 hmi and the productivity 3000 controller. Need to be able to set an on...
Replies
Views
I have a versamax PLC and I am trying to write some ladder logic in Proficy Machine Edition that will turn an output 30 seconds ON then 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am currently looking through some examples of how timers work, but this ladder logic diagram gets me really confused. Once I:1/0 is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom