Timesync Siemens PLC against Citect.

kire

Hi,
I have a plant with 400 CPU and a HMI system from Scada (7.20).
I want to let the 400 cpu sync against Citect.
Citect already time sync between the citect servers and clients.

Has somebody any experience by doing these?

Citect has a timesync setup configurator, I have attached a screenshot.

01.JPG

This may be hard to accomplish unless Citect has support for this feature. You are dealing with Siemens PLC, Schnieder proprietary Citect software, the S7 driver vendor & Microsoft for a solution for this issue. We have done this time-synch very well with Microsoft Scada systems, Microsft Windows OS & different PLC vendors with multiple PLC, multiple servers & clients. Good luck.

This may be hard to accomplish unless Citect has support for this feature. You are dealing with Siemens PLC, Schnieder proprietary Citect software, the S7 driver vendor & Microsoft for a solution for this issue. We have done this time-synch very well with Microsoft Scada systems, Microsft Windows OS & different PLC vendors with multiple PLC, multiple servers & clients. Good luck.

I got help to sort it out :)

https://support.industry.siemens.co...ainst-citect-scada/142292/?page=0&pageSize=10