Unsolicited MSGs ControlLogix to VB.net app

jmcadoo

Using VB.NET and OPC on testbench system. Trying to switch from Polled to Unsolicited MSG'ing using ControlLogix v15 and RSLogix 2.52. Polled OPC worked fine. Tried unsolicited MSG. Getting Error Code 16#1000 -- Illegal command from local processor. I am unclear how to configure the MSG and the OPC Topic. Does everyone know of an example or instructions that I can use. Thanks

Similar Topics

Back in the 1990's I used unsolicited message to exchange data. Aka, instead of the HMI polling the plc for data, I sent the data from the plc...
Replies
Views
We are currently setting up the polling RSLinx for PLC's memory in 1000 msec and need to configure the controller to send unsolicited messages to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am running RSLinx Classic OEM v2.53 on a Windows Server 2003 R2 Service Pack 2 PC. I have two CompactLogix PLCs programmed to send CIP...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to plc and am trying to interface with a compactlogix 1769-L35E through ethernet which is sending unsolicited messages every two...
Replies
Views
Do me a favor, please! My problem: I use AB logix5562 with 1756ENBT in slot 1 to send unsolicited message with MSG instruction to OPC client...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom