VERY Remote OT:Power for very remote sites

Very interesting Dan...I have been the support for a short on a 24 volt batt in India years ago...I got my class ring between the post and the bus frame... I still have my finger, but the ring vanished...I do not wear any jewelery at any time ( not even my wedding ring) now, and that finger is just not right. KY is opening a Li-Batt production lab just north of BG this year, I'll see if I can get us some good data on their units. BTW...I just got the results of a 30 day test on my digester from the USDA...Very nice bell curve on the gas production / tank...I am VERY happy. David:beerchug:
I have seen only car batteries shorted - generally not by me but have seen the burned off screwdrivers and wrenches with chunks missing.

I have never been a battery short but I would sooner see one than be one.

I never wear any jewelry while working with anything electrical. I have heard of guys with no ring finger because of shorting batteries and snagging them on welding boogers.
So far - not mine (hmm one more advantage of being single I guess).

Keep me in mind if you get good infor on lithium batteries.

Good to hear on digester - what was the data on the bell curve? Send by PM if confidential please.

Dan Bentler

Very interesting Dan...I have been the support for a short on a 24 volt batt in India years ago...I got my class ring between the post and the bus frame... I still have my finger, but the ring vanished...I do not wear any jewelery at any time

That is why I tattooed my wedding ring on. Not going to get that caught on anything!

Ring.jpg