VPN CompactLogix error

Project Map 1 file:

CPX gateway is illegal - .0 reserved for a host address, must use 11.24.19.12 as gateway

Laptop: remove gateway address - it is illegal again and is not required in this case

Changed CPX Gateway to 11.24.19.12 ( this is the IP of the 10/100 connection )

Removed gateway on 10/100 connection to CPX

Can ping 11.24.19.12 but not 11.24.19.1 ( CPX )

Still stuck !!

If you can ping locally and not remotely then problem is with Server laptop setup - it does not forward packet from one network to another correctly

try to run wireshark on the 11.24.xx.xx side to see if packets actually coming out of laptop to ENBT

Last screenshot has nothing to do with ping.

You need to troubleshoot your laptop (server) NAT
It is not forwarding packets from the wireless originatd at the client

Again, this s not a ping
ping is icmp packet, I don't see it here

You will not fix it by pinging
Laptop forwarding is not set correctly and you need to fix it.
Since you never explained how you do it and never posted laptop configuration screenshots, I can't help